So I’m not too sure how I feel about these next topics on the 30 Day Challenge- they are kind of strange…well, at least some of them. But I’ll do my best to answer 🙂
Day 15: Your Favorite Tumblrs.
I have NO idea what tumblrs are….maybe I should Google it??! Do you know what a Tumblr is?? I guess I’ll be skipping this one since I don’t know even how to begin 🙂
Day 16: Your Views on Mainstream Music.
LOVE it! I always listen to mainstream music. All sorts too- I like things from Britney Spears to 50 cent to Michael Buble. Michael Buble is my FAVORITE. (& good ol’ Frank Sinatra too! Love him!)
I listen to him on my Pandora station at work almost ALL day. But if you go & look at all of my Pandora stations you will probably laugh- there is such an extreme mix 😀
Day 17: Your highs & lows of this past year.
1. GETTING ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!! (for sure the highest point!)
2. Meeting my NEPHEW!! Born December 16th, 2010.
3. Celebrating Craig’s 30th birthday & our trip to Wildwood, NJ.
4. Dinner with the Ravens 😉 for my birthday weekend in the Inner Harbor (Maryland)
5. Half Marathon in Jacksonville & celebrating Thanksgiving WITH Craig & my family (finally decided to have our holidays TOGETHER, rather than waiting until we are married)
6. Finally landing a CAREER…rather than just a job.
7. Celebrating 2 years with my lover 😉
10. Just pretty much having one of the BEST years of my life!!!
1. LOTS of issues with my Crohn’s disease. 😦 (*crossing fingers for this new medication)
3. Thinking that I would never find a career/ decent job- at the beginning of 2010 things were REALLY rough on the job hunt. But it definitely paid off to be patient & KEEP searching! I didn’t give up.
To be totally honest, I can’t think of much more. I definitely consider that a good thing!! I was really blessed in my year last year, I hope it continues all throughout this year 😀
Day 18: Your beliefs.
Whaaaaaa??? What kind of beliefs? My beliefs on life, religion, politics??! I have no idea what they mean exactly, but I’ll just tell you my general beliefs. I will NOT be going into politics or religion…don’t you worry.
1. I believe in love, and lots of it. (are you sick of all of this love talk lately??? 😉 )
2. I believe that you must work hard for what you want. Nothing comes easy. If it was easy then everyone would have it.
3. I believe in forgiveness. BUT just because I forgive, does NOT mean I forget. In my opinion some stuff is just un-forgettable.
4. I believe that you should eat a spoon ful of peanut butter a day. It’s necessary for the soul 😉 (hey, these are my beliefs..don’t make fun 😀 )
7. I believe in doing at least one kind favor for someone daily…or just giving them a complement.
8. I believe that family is the MOST important thing in life. NOTHING in life is more important!
9. I believe ice cream should be calorie free. That way I can eat a carton a night….or at least half 😉
11. I believe that you should live in the moment everyday. You NEVER know what will happen tomorrow..or IF there will even be a tomorrow. Every chance you get, tell those that you love how much you really care for them.
12. I believe that pigs are meant to be pets…not food. (sorry if pork is your favorite food! 🙂 )
13. I believe that a nice run (or walk) a sunny day can help any bad mood.
14. I believe that it is so important to be HAPPY in your life. If you’re not, change it. Immediately. Life is too short not to be happy 😀
15. I believe that I should wrap this post up…otherwise you might be getting bored 😉
What are your beliefs??
Do you know what a Tumblr is??
Tell me a high point & a low point in your life that happened last year.
Happy Hump Day! More recipes coming soon 🙂